When I feel like God has given me something to say, wisdom He has given me, I will share it here. God speaks to anyone who is willing to listen.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Life Is Great!
So yeah...life. Pretty good right now. I did get my job back once I was better which is SO GREAT! The day I went in to talk to my boss a girl quit by not showing up so her spot became available for me!! So I was just so grateful! God is so stinkin good! So Ive been working like crazy! Getting some money and everything. So. Its great. My job is great, I love it! Life is so much better. Life is just...GREAT! Its been such a long time since my life has been so positive. I have missed looking at life this way with so much excitement and hope for whats to come. Im looking towards September when I go to EBC and I get more and more excited every single day! Its so amazing how God is just putting all the pieces together for me. Taking care of my stress and worries...He is just so good and faithful! I love Him so very much! God is so good!! Yay! lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are a piece of work, lady.
Post a Comment