
Yeah...so. By the title of this blog I met you know what I'm gonna talk about. Yes I am sick. With Mono no less. I woke up Thursday morning to get ready for work and felt like crap. I could barely get out of bed, my head was pounding like none other, I could barely move. I had to call into work, and my boss got real mad at me! I honestly couldn't believe it. Especially working with food and with this Swine Flu going around? Does she really want me to come in? Seriously. So, after I dealt with that my mom had to help me out of bed and take me to the Doctor. He said I had a viral infection, to drink Powerade and lots of fluids and if I'm not better by Monday (today) that it's probably Mono and I should get a blood test done. Sadly I don't have the finances and money to get a blood test done. Its killing my Mom and I both, but I just cant do it. So, with the way I'm feeling right now, I know I have Mono or its a really, really bad viral infection. Which doesn't have any antibiotics to counteract it. So I'm just sicker than a dog until I get better. My boss called me today to see how I was feeling and if I'd be able to return to work this week. I told her that I really did know when I'll be able to come back cause I have no idea when I'll be better. So she told me to call her when I am able to get back to work but no guarantees that she'll have a job for me because she's short handed already and has to hire people. So, that's really a bummer. But I know that God has it all under control, and His will is gonna be done. So I know that it's all gonna be okay. He wants me at EBC in September and nothing is gonna stop Him so I know the finances will come. I just don't know how. But God does so that's good enough for me. I sure do hope I get better though cause I feel like crap! lol. This too shall pass!
No comments:
Post a Comment