Hey Everyone!!
So, since I got my job two weeks ago things have been so crazy! Im working so many hours! Its great....but a lot of hard work. I was wondering if it was all worth it. Well...after getting my $317.59 paycheck today I can actually say....IT WAS SO WORTH IT! lol. There are some other issues our family and I are dealing with. But God remains faithful. Even though things right now are so uncertain with those issues...Im looking towards EBC in September and that gets me through this rough time right now. Work is also an outlet to get away from it all. I enjoy working at Paul Bunyan. The money is great, and the people are so fun to work with. It does get stressful and certain personalities come out that are sometimes hard to deal with. But its all good! I just give them their space and try my best to stay out of their way! haha. Its really all I can do. But like I said Im loving it! Keep the prayers coming, and I will write again soon! God Bless you! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment