When I feel like God has given me something to say, wisdom He has given me, I will share it here. God speaks to anyone who is willing to listen.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Gods Provision
Just wanted to let everyone know that I got a job this past week!! Its at a burger joint in the small town that I live in! Not as stressful as Starbucks! Which is great! I am so thankful and praising God for giving me this job! Now I can have most of the stress about September ease away and now Im just busy making money! Which is always great! lol. So thank you all who have prayed with me and for me during this time. Keep those prayers coming cause the devil is really working over time to discourage and make homelife not so great. So please keep fighting with me. Be my prayer warriors next to me. I love you all! I hope you're having an amazing God filled week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment