Im trying so hard to believe that God will provide all my needs. If he allowed me to be accepted to EBC apparently He wants me there...so nothing can stop that right? I know that God has my way paved and taken care of already...I just wish I had the peace that it will all turn out. Im trying so hard to find a job and I still havent found one yet. Time is just ticking away! The weeks are rollin by and I still dont have any money saved or earned! It gets really frustrating!! Ahhh! I hate that I cant do much more! If it were up to me Id have a job already and a laptop! (Which I need for college!) ARG!! Its so frustrating!!!
"His mercies are new every morning..." Its a saying that a lot of my friends have been posting on their Facebooks lately. Its interesting that so many of my friends at the same time have been spoken too by that same saying. So...I started thinkin about it. "His mercies are NEW every morning..." To me, that says, God has it taken care of, and every morning when you wake up know that you dont have to worry about whats going on in life. It's just like that other scripture.
Matthew 6:34 "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."
That scripture has become a daily reminder that God has it all under control. No reason to worry or fret and get yourself worked up into a tissy! No. God has it taken care of! So why worry yourself into the ground about it? True enough I think! Sounds good to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment