Friday, April 3, 2009

My Love Song

This is my love song to the Lord...


Oh my soul runeth over with love for you my Lord. I lift up your name with a brand new song. For you are worthy of such things. My heart is joyful as I abandon all with praise and devotion for my God and King. You speak softly to me and I hear you. I do not fear because I know my lovers voice. The voice that brings me comfort and peace. I praise you Lord for what you bring into my life everyday. I sing a new song unto you Lord for you deserve it. Worthy is the lamb, worthy are you my God. Singing to you brings me joy and happiness.

I come to you as a young woman in love with the man of her dreams. You are my lover. You are the only one who has given me reason to love you so deeply. I cannot live without my beloved for I would be lost without you. You are all I need my love, hold me in your arms tightly for I feel safe from harm in them. I hold tighter to you Lord because I am so desperately in love with you. I dont need riches and fame because I am your princess. All you desire is my love and devotion and that is what I give to you and more.

I've never felt so in love before. You give me all I need and you deserve all of me. I sing to you a love song, a love song for my precious one, my beloved. My love for you goes deeper than the deepest ocean. When I'm not with you or in your presence I yearn to be there. My heart you hold so delicately careful not to disturb or hurt it in any way.

I need no earthly man because I get all devotion and love from you my beloved. My heart is spoken for because you have it. I dare not take it from you because you are the only one who deserves to keep it. I love you my beloved, you bring a smile to my face when your name escapes from my lips. I am completely devoted to you. I give you all of me for forever. I will sing to you a new love song everyday. A song from your beloved, a love song from your cherished one.

Written by:
Me