Friday, January 15, 2010

Things are Great!

Hey Everyone!!

Sorry its been months since I last wrote to everyone, but rest assured I'm doing great! God has been doing such an amazing work in me and I am just so thankful for that. He's been teaching to be happy even though life sucks. It's all about perspective and how you look at things, and how you choose to deal with it. So just recently I decided to be happy reguardless of my circumstances. I am, choosing to not let the devil get me down and make me upset, stressed, and other things. I am choosing to focus on God and keep my perspective focused on what is right, good, and true.

Yeah there are situations going on right now that could very well make me feel angry, upset, frustrated, and even hurt. But I'm not letting it get to me. I am choosing to give it all up to God and not worry about it. He's got my back, it's in His hands so why stress and worry when GOD has it taken care of? There's no point as far as I'm concerned. So thats just a little bit of what God has been doing. Life here in Eugene is great. I am amazing friends that I spent most of my time with, and we have so much fun. It's so great. I'm blessed with my bestie Becca who has been amazing having in my life. She definitely is a Godsend! So, yeah. Life is great for me!! I'm gonna try to write more! hahah! I hope you guys are doing well, and I will write back soon!!!






No comments: