Friday, February 12, 2010

Hey Everyone!

Yeah I totally didn't follow through with trying to update this thing more often! haha. School really is busy and so much has been going on. God is so good, and He's doing so much in my life right now. He's really been showing me lately that I need to look at the blessings that I have and the things God has given me instead of looking at the things I don't have, and or want. His blessings are brand new every morning. Yeah, even though there are situations going on that are hard to deal with and I wish they'd be happening differently God is good and He has given me so much! I am so blessed and lucky to have the things that I have right now. I have Jesus, my amazing and bombsquad friends, family that love me and school is going great. So I pretty much have it made right now. Yes situations can get to me sometimes and I try my best to handle them, but I am human after-all. It happens. But my God remains faithful. Hope you all are doing well! =)

No comments: