So this past week was a week of adventures and spontaneity! FIRST on Tuesday me and a couple friends at the last minute decided to take a 3 hour drive to Bend Oregon to go to a concert! We just jumped out of our seats, and half hour later we were on the road to what was an amazing concert. But, in doing spontaneous things you don't think very much about the in-between part to get to wherever it is that you choose to go. We hit some pretty crazy weather going through the Summit to get to Bend. SNOW...yes. Snow. It was crazy too cause it was snowing pretty hard, you couldn't see very well so we had to drive very, very slow. But finally around 8:30 we get to the concert. As soon as we walked in Becca got real excited because of who was singing at that time. (Phil Wickham) Just seeing the glow and smile on her face made things worth it! We got the best seats in the house up in the balcony area of the church cause I knew the Senior Pastor of the church. Which is pretty cool, hes practically my uncle.
So yah!!! It was an amazing awesome concert! We absolutely loved every second of it. We weren't looking forward to getting back to Eugene because we knew we had to go through that crazy weather again. So Uncle John gave us a different route to take with less hazardous snow conditions. We finally got back home around 3:30 in the morning. I was so freaking tired. I skipped my first two classes because of it! BUT I went to my last one. I didn't feel guilty at all!! lol. Then, on Saturday I went horseback riding with my girls! It was so much fun! I had never been horseback riding before so it was exhilarating!! lol. I had so much fun, we took tons of pictures and just had a great time. So it was a week of adventures for me for sure! But thats what college is all about right?? *smile*



No comments:
Post a Comment