Today, I was met with making a huge decision and was offered Godly advice and counsel concerning some other issues I am recently dealing with. Right now all I'm wondering is what the heck God is doing. I can see Him moving in my heart and my life right now and it's absolutely wonderful. I wouldn't change anything at all. But at this point with the big decision I had to make it hurt a lot. I just wonder that even though it hurts, and it doesn't seem to make sense, God has it under control and He IS doing something through this. I just don't know what. There's a saying that really comes into play right now. The saying is "When God closes a door, someway He opens a window." It is so true! But now I'm just waiting to see what window He opens in this road trip He is taking me on right now.
I knew that this journey would lead me to a place where I would have to make some real rough and not easy decisions. I just didn't know that it would be this hard. I know for a fact that the decision I made was the right one. Even though it hurt so very much, I know it was what God wanted me to do in order for me to continue getting healthy in my walk with Him. I want to be healthy and I want what God's best for me is. If I'm not willing to make those sacrifices, and get healthy there's no point to continue on this journey. But I told God that I was on this journey and road for the long haul and I meant it. His love makes me so very happy and I don't need anything else. Even with those other things I need to pray and seek God on will end up the same way. He will lead me to the right answers and He will guide me to what I need to do. I know that some other people in my life don't understand the concept of me listening to God and not my own voice. Even though I am living life like everyone else, the difference is I'm living my life according to the truths God has revealed to me. I walk in the light and sunshine, not through the darkness and cloudiness.
I've chosen to live and lead a live full of obedience to the Most High God, who has proven himself worthy of my devotion, love and obedience. Which is something that other people don't understand. But God knows me better than anything, and I know He has my best interests in mind and He loves me enough to give me the deepest desires of my heart. With me following after him I am able to walk toward those desires as God is leading me to them each day. That is the great journey I am walking right now. I wouldn't want to walk along any other road, but the road I'm on. I am thankful for where I'm at and the people God has brought into my life. They keep me steady upon the truth of life, and help keep me focused on the truth I need to focus on. Thank you God for what you are doing in my life. I will continue to follow your leading!
No comments:
Post a Comment