Summer Beginnings!
Hey Everyone!
 |
| Witness Chaos |
So I thought this would be a great way for you all to
stay updated with my life here in GORGEOUS San Jose California. For those of
you who don’t know, I just had my second day of interning at San Jose Open
Bible under Morgan Quiroz who is the youth pastor. It has been a whirlwind of
fun, craziness and pure joy and it’s only the second day! We arrived on
Wednesday and I met my host parents who are really awesome. Not ONLY are Julee and
Brian awesome but what makes this so perfect is that Julee is a Giants fan! I
knew as soon as she said that I would be perfectly fine! Haha! After I met my
awesome host parents Anthony (who is the other intern that is here with me, who
also goes to my school at New Hope,) and I were taken back to the church where
we got ready for our first youth group night! What an amazing night! I gotta
say that these kids are amazing! I already hit it off with a handful of amazing girls and we hopefully will be going to the mall on Sunday! Getting to
know them and being around them I felt like I was at home. I’ve felt like I’ve been at home ever
since I got here. I’m sure once I see family though it will be even more
perfect. I knew that God had a plan calling me here and He’s made it apparent that’s
the case. I am so thankful for Morgan and his very straightforward way of
communicating but also his obvious personality of having fun. San Jose is
definitely the place for me. I know it’s only the second day and we haven’t really
taken the plunge into our biggest project which is basically planning Nor-Cal
camp! (SUPER STOKED ABOUT BTW!) I’m sure this summer will continue to be a life
changing, challenging and moving summer that I will remember for the rest of my
life. I will write updates here as soon as I have the time, and I will
try to be as consistent as I can! I will post on Facebook when I’ve updated my
blog so you know when to look for it! I love you all and when you think about
me, pray for me and continue to keep me in your prayers. God is going to rock my world! I
can feel it! *smile*
1 comment:
love this honey. it is so amazing for me to see the joy shining through from your life there already! i cant wait to see what else unfolds before your eyes!! Love you and am so proud of you.
Post a Comment