Thursday, May 31, 2012

True Pains, Rewarding Results

Wow! Things have been so crazy! CRAZY GOOD though! I’m learning so much but also building amazing relationships with everyone I’m around. I’m learning even more so how to work with different people with different personalities as my own. But in that I’m learning how to be stronger and learn how to give it my all without life having an effect on me. Everyone who knows me well knows I’m a wear my heart on my sleeve kinda person even when I feel like I’m hiding it very well. Yeah not the case. But I’m learning how to be honest about what’s going on but also on the other hand buck up and get it done. It’s been hard, but I feel so much better because of it.

The relationships I’m building with these kids are amazing, especially with the girls. I can see me having some strong amazing friendships with them, but also having the chance to mentor them and be there for them as much as I can. The pictures below are with some of these girls who have made an impact on me as I hope I have them. I am excited to continue to build these relationships and make them stronger, not just with the kids and these amazing girls but with the people I am working with all well. 

Anthony Ebony are so awesome, and we work so well together and we get things done, while Pastor Morgan is teaching me so much about myself but also about what ministry really is. It’s about forgetting yourself and pouring your heart and soul into what you know God has called you to do. Even though there is business and craziness of life that comes along with it, you need to always strive to do your 110 percent and when it’s all said and done, you feel much better because of it. I am so excited to see what more the Lord has for me within these next couple months. God is so good! I know He is right here with me walking along side of me, and for that I am so grateful and thankful for all He’s doing in my life! 


Serena, Ebony and Me. (With Caleb and Anthony in the background)
Me and Serena

Me and Katie

Erica and Me

No comments: