So after talking to one of my mentors I felt encouraged
to write a blog seeing I haven't written one in a while. I feel like this year
is a year of New Beginnings. God has impressed upon my heart that this year is
the year for me. Sound selfish? Not to me. For so long I have spent my years
worrying and focusing on everyone else that I really have neglected myself, and
have become unhealthy in ways. Physically unhealthy, emotionally unhealthy,
thankful I'm spiritually fulfilled by Christ, and fulfilled by my closest and
amazing friends who have been with me every single step of the way along my
journey. So this year I have made a promise to myself to get physically
healthy. Over the last two years I have gained a lot of weight and would
technically be considered obese. That word scares me and I don't like it. I
looked at a weight tracker online and at my age, with my height, I should weigh
about 160...which I am about 90 pounds overweight. It doesn't sound like a lot,
but it is. SO, I have begun a diet and working out to lose this nasty weight
that defines how I've handled life these past two to five years. I'm done. It's
time to make a fresh beginning for myself. I'm ready to feel healthy, I'm ready
to be healthy and I'm ready to recieve God's best for me, as I am becoming my
best for God. I am really excited and am thankful for all the amazing support I
have been recieving from my closest friends and family. I have a couple events
this summer and I am determined to look GOOD! lol. So here I go, starting anew
again, and this time it's for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment