Thursday, April 7, 2016

God Is Faithful


It’s no secret that I have been through quite a bit this last year. A lot of confusion, heartache and everything else that goes with it. Questions rolling through my head. When my last relationship ended I was so lost and confused. I thought I had heard right, I thought that was what God had for me. My heart was broken and I didn’t understand why. But in the midst of the brokenness God was there. He was faithful and helped me through. He slowly began to heal and mend up my brokenness and the confusion slowly lifted away. I knew it was all in God’s hands.
Moving forward after experiencing something like that is not easy by any means. But you slowly start finding a new normal through the pain and confusion. With God I was able to pick myself up and stand strong. It’s amazing to me that this happened almost a year ago. What a year it has been. God has given me so much in this last year. He’s healed and changed me so much this past year. I am so thankful for the heartache and the journey the Lord took me on because it all has led to this point.
I didn’t see it coming, it took me by surprise, but wouldn’t that just be like God. What a wonderful Savior I serve. I met this man 6 months ago. We became friends and since then our foundation and friendship grew and grew. It wasn’t until a month ago when he came to me opening up his heart to me. I was floored and fought so many insecurities. I didn’t feel good enough, with my past mistakes. I felt unworthy of being loved by this amazing man of God. I couldn’t help myself. But for me, as soon as my eyes met his and saw his love for me deep inside them, I knew I loved him too in a way I had never loved anyone before.
I love him with a God filled love, and I know he loves me the same way. This whole relationship is based on God, was a gift from God and is founded upon the solid rock of Christ. How did I get so lucky? Why did God give me such a gift? Well, it’s because God is faithful. Through the trials, through the journey, through the muck and mud, GOD remained faithful to me. Who am I? That God would be so faithful? I am his daughter. His precious jewel. HIS. I became HIS when he died on the cross for me.
I’ve been dancing with God my entire life, my father, my protector, my Lord, waiting for the moment he would step aside and bring my hand into the hands of the one who He has made for me. I am holding that man’s hand right now and I couldn’t be more blown away and blessed. For those who have endured heartache and brokenness. Feeling as if you are unworthy of such blessing and love, I can tell you that you are quite mistaken. God wants to bless us, he wants to give us gifts that blow our minds. He loves us with an unconditional love I don’t think we could ever comprehend or understand.
I stand here, a stronger woman because of my trials and weaknesses.
James 1:2-4 says ‘Consider it pure joy when you face trials of many kinds, because you KNOW that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and COMPLETE, not lacking anything.”
My trials and my tough journey have made me the woman of God I am today. I am not fully complete, because God is working in my life every single day. But remember that God is faithful.
“The faithful love of the Lord never ends!
    His mercies never cease.
Great is his faithfulness;
    his mercies begin afresh each morning.” – Lamentations 3:22-23

Thank you Lord for your faithfulness. My cup runeth over because of your love for me. I praise you for never forgetting about me and loving me so unconditionally. Never doubt what the Lord is capable of in your life. He is willing and able to do far more than anything you could think of or expect for yourself. Never give up. Don’t lose heart. The sunshine is coming. Just trust the Lord.

2 comments:

custom essay writing service said...

The dependability of God is valid and has been demonstrated commonly. In the Holy Scriptures, we can see that God is dedicated and His Word is valid. Jews 6:18 says God can't lie, nor would He be able to break an unlimited guarantee that He says He will satisfy. Each contract He made is kept. Each guarantee or prognosticating has or will work out. A great many testimonys of God's loyalty is unquestionably found all through the Bible is still given in declarations by individuals today.

summaorublogger said...

Geometry Dash is a casual platformer that features addictive geometry dash hack unlimited diamonds