So I transfer my big CD case that was pretty much full and that took care of the 5 pounds! lol. After that Mom and I basically ran through the airport hoping we werent gonna miss our flight. We ended up getting there right in time to board with our boarding group! I felt like we were the family in Home Alone who always had to run through the airport to catch their plane! hah. Classic. We get into Portland and have dinner with my Grandparents and my Uncle Shane. We went to the Spaghetti Factory which is one of my favorite restaurants! So after waiting for over an hour we were seated and enjoyed our time together immensely.
On our way to my Grandparents' house in Albany something was happening to my Grandparents' car!! So we had to pull over on the side of the road stopping in front of a hilarious sign and had to wait for a tow truck! Yeah, I said tow truck! It was my first time in one of those and I have to say it was very interesting. As you can see by the pictures below...it was very interesting! lol. It ended up being a great night altogether. We got home around 10:30 and went to be shortly after that. The next day I arrived at EBC and registered! It was amazing fun! The girls were so great and I absolutely love my roommate. I'll get a picture with her this week and post it in a blog! But she's amazing and we are getting along famously! Its just been so great so far! My classes officially start on Thursday so I'll definitely try my best to write a blog Thursday night. Well, I better go for now. Gotta be up somewhat early. I get to sleep in at least, not having to be up at 5:30! Yay! lol. I'll write soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment