Tuesday, September 15, 2009

So its been a while since I've written. Things havent been real great. My parents are getting a divorce and my father...or so called father is out of my life for good. Thats my choice. I have lived the past 7 or 8 years of my life, watching him ruin our lives..and our family. This time, he's done enough to complete that goal. I dont know what he doesnt get about everything thats going on. Its like there this brick wall that is in his brain that wont let him grasp the reality of whats going on! He treats me like crap, makes up excuses, isnt helping my mom with anything when it comes to closing the house down and everything. He's just been a complete....sorry to say but a complete @$$!! There is no other way to describe it. He brings out the worst in me! How is that even possible that my own father brings out the worst parts of me! I dont get it! Hes clueless, and he's acting like a child! I cant stand him anymore. I wake up every morning and see my mom crying because of him! I cant take it anymore. He's outta my life for now and probably for good unless he changes. He doesnt seem to want too, so we'll see if it does happen. I believe God can do amazing things...but the person has to allow God to change them. My so called father doesnt want to change. So, I dont know. Its in Gods hands I guess. But for now, its just my Mom, Me, and my brother. Thats our family...whats left of it I guess. Im glad Im leaving for college on Saturday cause I need to get away of all this crap! I cant handle it anymore! College....will be my chance to get closer to God and be away from all of this...its coming at a perfect time I think. *sigh* Im just drained. Im over everything, Im just done.

No comments: