So today I got the joy of talking to my roommate!! Her name is Katie and she is adorable! Her and I are alike so much! Shes very bubbly and she added me on Facebook! Looking at her pictures and being able to talk to her..I know that God did me well choosing her as my roommate. We both have the same major so we'll be in all of the same classes! How cool is that!? Yesterday I got the Orientation Week Schedule as well! Every day it gets even more exciting! I am so excited! I honestly cant wait. God has shown me every day that He has my back and is taking care of me. He really is the only true Father that I've had. He is my Ultimate Poppa. I love God so much and he is holding me strong and steady in is arms. I was listening to some worship music last night and a song came on that touched my heart so much that I started to cry. The chorus is:
"I fear nothing at all
When I’m safe in the arms of my FatherAnd if I ever fall
I take comfort in knowing
That You are there."
I cried feeling my heart break all over again. I mourn the loss over my own real father...but I know that my Abba Father is taking care of me, he loves me, wants me, adores me...Im the apple of his eye like all of us are. Im just falling deeper in love with my Abba Father. He's my everything!

No comments:
Post a Comment