“From the depths of my soul I cry out to you my God, my healer, my fortress. Only you O Lord can heal me and mend me. It is by your hand that I have and find peace. A calming peace that can only come from you. In the times of opposition and weakness you hold me up and stabilize my feet, helping me stand firm on your solid rock. Your love and faithfulness surround me as the enemy draws closer to destroy me.
I fall to my knees out of full desperation for you my God. Rescue me out of the enemies plans to destroy my life and your plan for me. I scream out to you at the top of my lungs. I know I can’t do this without you. Stand with me Lord for I have not enough strength without you. Wrap me in your arms, your strong arms of safety, love, and power. Be with me God. I put everything in your hands because I trust you. You will not harm me. I know you will protect me.
I picture you standing away from me, seeing the enemy getting closer. You're waiting for me to realize the danger I'm in. I see it and desperately look for you because I can feel you close by. I see you and knew you were waiting for me. I start to desperately run to you because only in your arms I am safe from the enemy and by your name they flee away from me. Your name, your powerful, sovereign name. I praise your name for only your name is holy and worthy of such praise. Let everyone praise your name my Lord!”
My heart's cry and plea right now. God please hear my cry.
No comments:
Post a Comment