I’ve been inspired to start doing a better job at updating this blog of mine. If you have it, you might as well use it right? Well, I will start off by sharing what’s going on in my life right now. God is doing SO MUCH that I can’t not tell about it. My parents lost their income for like the fifth time because of my dad’s disability company is trying to stiff them again. So much so that they have a court date set for this week. So, in that, money is very slim and they are pretty much down to nothing. This even affects me because while I’ve been in Bible college my parents have been supporting me as I am doing school full time with no car. So, I was short 3,000 dollars for last semester and I had no way of paying it.
I’ve been working on campus as a barista in the café and all of my money has to go to the school to pay back that 3,000 dollars. Thankfully they are allowing me to pocket some of the money for living expenses because I have absolutely no source of income. On Friday I get an email from the financial aid director who said that I was given $500 by a couple from one of the New Hope churches in Hawaii, as well as an additional 2,000 dollars for financial aid for officially being a junior. So all I have to pay back in about $500 which is about two paychecks, give or take.
God is moving so much in my life and taking such great care of me. He is constantly showing His love for me and I am beginning to trust Him more and more, in all aspects of my life. It’s such a great thing knowing that someone loves me enough to provide my needs when I am at my direst need. God you are there for me, I know I have so many questions in my mind about my future and the plans that He has for me, especially since times are so hard. But He continues to bless me which gives me strength to endure through, and in that I can encourage my parents who are worse off than I am. I think I understand now what God is trying to tell me. Thanks for being patient with me, as I am learning to listen to you and trust you more.
“Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.” James 1:2-4 (New Living Translation)

No comments:
Post a Comment