Thursday, September 6, 2012

Reflections and More!

So this week has been a week of reflection mostly. Reflecting on my life these past couple weeks and in dealing with all of it I have been thinking a lot about my future. What’s next for me after I graduate next year? It’s a scary thing not knowing or having any idea whatsoever! I know what I want to do! I wouldn’t mind moving back to California and settling down. But the other option I’ve given thought about is staying here in Eugene! I’d be close to friends that have become my family and I’d be half way to home and my friends/family in California.

Seems like a logical idea huh? I definitely have grown to love Eugene and the life here. It’s a high possibility for sure. But then again, it’s a year away and I really don’t need to figure everything out now. But that’s just how I am, I’ve always liked having some sort of idea of what’s next, even if it’s just a possibility! On the other hand I am completely aware of the amazing friends I have in my life. 

Each friend/relationship I have with them is different. There really isn’t one that’s the same and I like that. For instance nobody can be my best friend Becca in my life, but I still have Ali who is a very close, close friend of mine. Even when it comes to the guy friends I have, Casey Bec’s fiancĂ© is like my closest guy friend, I trust his opinion and wisdom and would talk to him about an idea I had or his "guy view" things that I wouldn’t talk to my other guy friends about.

I am thankful that I have so many friends to have such a diverse relationship with all of them. God sure has blessed me with so many friends, friends I’ve had for years and even new ones I’ve made over the summer. (My SJ summer fam! ILY!) I guess this blog is dedicated to all the friends in my life who have given me such happiness and joy! You guys are such a blessing to me and I’m so glad and thankful for each and every one of you! You really do not know the impact each of you has made on my life! Thank you!

 



No comments: