First week of Classes DONE! So crazy how life is sometimes.
Even though I found out I won’t be graduating until NEXT year, I am super
blessed and excited for what God has for me. Ultimately it’s about HIS plan in
the end right? That just means I get two more semesters at New Hope rather than
being done in the Spring. Life is just so exciting. Thinking about what next
year is going to hold is so amazing. I am super excited to get to see my best
friend get married in May to someone who has become like a brother and close
friend to me. I am just amazed at how God brings things together in HIS time. I’m
also excited to see what God does with MY life as well.
For one of my classes my teacher gave us a questionnaire
that isn’t just a questionnaire like “what’s your favorite color” these are
questions that really make you evaluate and think about your life right now,
and even the far future. It’s such a deep questionnaire that none of us
finished it in the hour and a half period we had. But it really made me start
thinking about my life. Whether it’s been thinking about things I’ve always
said I want to do, or about what I want my life to look like in five to ten
years.
I know that God is writing my story but I know there are
things in life that I want to experience and do before I have a family of my
own. I’m 25 years old and not getting any younger, so I hope that this next
summer I will be able to spend it traveling and doing things that I’ve always
wanted to do. We’ll see what happens. But, ultimately this week has been
exciting and thrilling. I also love my roommate Ali who is one of my closest
friends! We get along so well and we’ve said it’s like having a sleepover every
single night! Lol! It’s been great and I cannot wait to see what God does in
both of our lives this year. So there’s the rundown on my first week of my “Junior/Senior
year” and I know it’s gonna continue to be amazing! God have your way!!

No comments:
Post a Comment