This entire lesson hit me right between the eyes and
changed me. With Grandma’s passing it has completely hit me. I don’t feel like
I have yet to start the process of grieving. I have been content allowing it to
be put on the back burner, not dealing with it. It’s been okay there, until I
realized it’s done nothing for me but keep me stagnant. Which is not a place
anybody wants to be. I have spent today trying to process where I’m at, and
sift through emotions. In the end it’s led me to the cross, to the feet of the
ONLY one who can get me through this. Even if He has to carry me, HE and only
the LORD can get me through this.
So at the feet of Jesus I fall, completely abandoning every emotion, heartache, grief, everything! Because I know that I cannot get through this unless He is taking me through it. There is a new beginning in life that starts here. When a chapter ends, a new one begins, that’s just life. But it’s how you deal with that ending, that affects the beginning. I choose to give the end and the beginning to Jesus because I know that even though endings are hard and sad, the beginning is going to be even better. God’s plans are to prosper us and give us a hope for the future. I like the sound of my chances.

No comments:
Post a Comment