When I feel like God has given me something to say, wisdom He has given me, I will share it here. God speaks to anyone who is willing to listen.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Registration Day!
So today I registered for my classes! I found that I have a high writing level and I was put in expository writing! Which is really cool! lol. I'm real excited about that! I also have Biology...which makes me nervous cause I dont know what to expect! No dissecting frogs for me! Hahah I don't know if they do that but my goodness I couldn't handle that! lol. Next classes are Spiritual Formation, Western Civ, Introductory Bible Study, and that it for this semester! Did I mention that I don't have a math class? Haha! Woot baby! I was so excited. I'm glad I don't have math this semester. I also got my new laptop! Its smaller than what I'm used too but I love it! Its all mine too! lol. Its pretty cool. So yeah! Today is a pretty chill day, I have like nothing to do all day! haha. So that's nice, seeing that classes start tomorrow ya know? So, yeah. lol. I'm loving every second of this, it's gonna be a great year! =)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Boy oh boy, do I remember those days. I had the exact sme classes my freshman year. How super fun. I remember EBC this time of year, with the yummy-ness of fall in the air, yet still hot out, waiting for classes to start. Oh that was simply the best. You are going to love it Rachel. Just be yourself and relax. But, do your homework!! Love you, Rachelle
woot baby! yeah!
BTW it's about time we get a better pic of the two of us for your profiles...lol
Bre G
Post a Comment