“Therefore
my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves
fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is
not in vain.” 1 Corinthians 15:58
Stand FIRM let nothing move you. Have you ever felt like
you are being teetering on the verse of losing balance and at any moment you’re gonna fall? I’m sure we’ve all felt that way at some point, especially
when it comes to our walk with the Lord or when life is hitting us from every single direction. With graduation looming I am having to
make some major life altering decisions when it comes to what I want my life to
look like, where I want to establish myself etc. The last year or so I’ve been
focused on just graduating, and have neglected what all that means. Graduation
is an amazing rite of passage, it marks the end of a season but also symbolizes
a start to a better and amazing one. So many things to think about, so many
decisions to make.
It’s a lot to take in…
where do I go? What am I gonna do? Ultimately as believers we are blessed to
have the Lord leading and guiding our steps. For me I came to NHCC out of
obedience to what I knew God was calling me to do. Since then God has shown me
that he hasn’t left my side. I’ve labored and gone through financial upsets,
great loss, grief, and pain; physical and emotional. But I have stood firmly on
the solid rock that is Christ. Out of my obedience I have been made strong. Come
graduation, I realize it is my “payoff” for being obedient to the call God has
placed on my life. I know all that I have endured hasn’t been in vain because I
have been following Christ and HIS plan for my life.
You may be on your own journey right now, whether it’s
in your workplace or ministry. Whatever it is, be encouraged that it won’t be
in vain. Stand firm and give yourself and your life FULLY to Christ and know
that he will make you victorious. After all the pain and hardship you will
realize it was all worth it. It’s hard to see that now in the midst of the
battle. Be encouraged today as you stand firm, don’t let anything or anyone
move you or get in the way of the amazing victory God has in store for you.
“Do
not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition, with
thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the PEACE of God, which
transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ
Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7

No comments:
Post a Comment